Best skillets and frying pans
12″ Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
- Home12″ Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
12″ Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from GermanyMarch 6, 2018 2 Comments Non Stick Skillets admin
Utilizing STONEHENGE — a stone-derived coating from Germany, the Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri is the world’s leading frying pan, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and even lesser known chemicals such as NMP and NEP. Conventional pans often achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a ‘persistent pollutant of the environment’, and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity in the food chain. According to the EPA, once ingested, PFOA is capable of remaining in people for a very long time and has been shown to cause developmental and other adverse effects in laboratory animals. Likewise, European studies have shown that APEO may be toxic to aquatic life, and has the potential to act as endocrine disrupters. With the Stone Earth Pan’s stone-derived coating from Germany, no such controversial chemicals are ever passed on to you or released into the environment. This is because the Stone Earth Frying Pan utilizes an inert coating inspired by nature, and applied using a water-based Sol-Gel Technique that is free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone) often found in traditional cookware. In addition to being completely free of PFOA, APEO, NMP, and NEP, the Stone Earth Frying Pan is also far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Stone Earth Pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and cleaning is a breeze. The Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant silicone coated handle. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. STONEHENGE coating made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Final pan assembly in China.
112″ Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with 100% APEO & PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick Coating from Germany
Utilizing STONEHENGE -- a stone-derived coating from Germany, the Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri...
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser-known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Interior of the pan made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Ozeri Kitchen
- Item model number: ZP3-30
About The Author